Season of Docs: Week 9 and 10

 Hi everyone,


Sorry this one is reaching you a little late (and the post for week 10 a little early). I must say there hasn’t really been anything exciting to report!


We’re at the pointy end of it now, all the content is there but now is the fun part (not...) - proofreading, editing, and more editing! Every page is at the final draft stage now, so please send me any feedback, any mistakes you find, anything at all. It should all be correct!


I’ve played around with the look of the site, just a few colour changes and it’s looking much more on-brand. I also finally mostly figured out the PDF output. Who sets the default font to Times New Roman in this day and age?! I’d prefer the body of the text to be sans serif but I haven’t quite worked out how to do that yet...


I’m away and out of reception for the next 4 days, but I’ll receive any messages on Discord once I’m back in civilisation. 


As always, draft site at scummvm-documentation.rtfd.io 


See you soon,


Cadi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season of Docs: Project Report - Launch a Documentation Portal

Season of Docs: Week 5

Season of Docs: Week 7