Season of Docs: Week 4
It’s been a crazy week; sold the boat, moved in with my in-laws, found a rental, moved out of my in-laws’, and moved into the rental. All in the space of about 4 days! I think it’s time for a nap!
Nevertheless, I made a little progress this week, albeit not as much as I’d hoped:
• I combined the install pages for Windows, Linux and Mac into one, at the suggestion of @Mataniko. I agree that this is a better way to do it.
• First, second and third drafts of the Audio page. By far this is the most confusing subject for me, and I am forever indebted to @NMIError (and everyone who contributed this week) for all the information and corrections! I spent a fair bit of time on this one, as predicted, and there is still some information missing. I will continue with this next week.
• First draft of the Cloud and LAN page.
• I took screenshots of the new v2.2 Launcher, although these are yet to be uploaded and changed on the Launcher/adding and playing games pages. I will most likely get this done tonight.
My timeline for the next couple of weeks, which unfortunately has some carryover items:
• Audio - add sections about output sample rate and using compressed audio files.
• Graphics - add information about OpenGL
• Configuration file - I think there are some audio options missing here, add these and split into [scummvm] and [game] categories.
• Global/game settings - add v2.2 keymaps information.
• Saving and loading games - new page, first draft.
• FAQ - first draft.
• Known problems - first draft.
• Reporting a bug - first draft.
Thanks for all your support and as always, see you on Discord.